Visit Visa For Family Members Whose Mother or Spouse is a Saudi Citizen

  • Visa application form ( Typed out or block letter written ).
  • Original passport valid at least for six months more .
  • Two photographs (4 cm x 6 cm)
  • Original and one copy of proof of relationship (birth certificate revealing the mother's and the father's names for the child, a marriage certificate for the husband).
  • Copy of the Saudi passport and copy of the Saudi I.D of the mother or spouse.
  • A request Letter from the Saudi citizen to issue a visa.
  • If a child applying for the visa a letter from the father allowing the child to accompany his mother (copy of two pieces of identification showing his signature).
  • Money order of $88.00 payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.

Downloadable Forms

Back to Visa Applications

Alhamdulillah this Umrah trip through Darelsalam was as gr8 as was my Hajj trip back in 2008 with Darelsalam. Brother Mohamed taufeek in Madinah and Brother kamal in Makkah were really nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend Darelsalam to my friends like I have been doing it since my Hajj trip. Last but not…
See what others said