Please note that the visa will be issued at the discretion of the embassy.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you meet all the requirements listed for the type of visa being applied for.
- In order to strengthen your eligibility of obtaining your visa, please ask your sponsor to obtain an authorization through the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. authorization from the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Visa from the embassy is valid for 3 months from date of issue.
- The embassy will not i- The embassy will not issue you a visa if your passport already has a valid visa.
- If you require a medical report, the report is valid for only 6 months from the date of issue.
- If the medical report is processed in Canada, it will take approximately two months. processed outside of Canada, it has to be identical to the medical form at the bottom of this page and testified by the Saudi Arabian Embassy IN THE COUNTRY OF ISSUE.
- You MUST confirm with your doctor that you have all required test results INCLUDING (HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and C).
The police clearance report is valid for only 3 months from the date of issue, and can be applied for at your local police station or online at: www.truecheck.ca.