Extend Exit Re-Entry Visa or To Issue a Residency Visa

  • Visa application form ( Typed out or block letter written ).
  • Two (2) recent passport size photographs ( 4 CM X 6 CM) stapled on the application
  • Original passport. (Original & one copy)
  • Copy of residency permit (IQAMA)
  • A certificate print out issued by the passport office in Saudi Arabia which include information about the latest exit re-entry visa issued.
  • Copy of the sponsor's passport .
  • Letter from the Saudi sponsor to issue a visa to the applicant to resume residance or work in in the kingdom
  • Copy of confirmed reservations must be presented along with the application (itinerary). It must show date of entry to the Kingdom.
  • Money order of $22 for residency visa payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia (wife)
  • Money order of $88 for visit visa payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia. (maid)

Downloadable Forms

Back to Visa Applications

Alhamdulillah this Umrah trip through Darelsalam was as gr8 as was my Hajj trip back in 2008 with Darelsalam. Brother Mohamed taufeek in Madinah and Brother kamal in Makkah were really nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend Darelsalam to my friends like I have been doing it since my Hajj trip. Last but not…
See what others said